Contact - Fatra, a.s.
třída Tomáše Bati 1541
763 61 Napajedla
Send a message - Fatra, a.s.
Legal information - Fatra, a.s.
|Describe your Company and attract Business opportunities (CZ08)||Výroba plastových desek, fólií, hadic, trubek a profilů (2221)|
|Corporate capital||1,027,000,000 CZK|
|No employees||1300 Employees|
|Kompass member for||+ 6 years|
Presentation - Fatra, a.s.
PVC floors LINO Fatra, vinyl floor boards Themofix and Imperio, floating vinyl floors FATRACLICK, RS-CLICK and WELL-CLICK, wall covering MODUL - are traditional products of Fatra, that are intended into households and commercial premises.
Waterproofing membranes and systems FATRAFOL- PVC insulation membranes and accessories are offered as comprehensive solutions for different types of roofs and structures. Waterproofing membranes are designed for the insulation of flat and slightly pitched roofs, green roofs, balconies and terraces, construction foundations, including radon insulations and insulations against a leakage of chemicals and, last but not least, insulations of garden ponds and water structures
Breathable films and laminates SONTEK - breathable films Fatra Sontek® F (manufactured from densely filled polyethylene) and breathable laminates Fatra Sontek® L (manufactured by laminating breathable film and non-woven fabric). They are designed for use in the manufacture of disposable sanitary products – nappies for babies, sanitary towels, incontinence pads, supplies for the chronically ill or other medical applications.
Extruded plastic profiles – we extruded from a variety of materials (PVC, PP, PE, TPE, ABS), physical-mechanical properties, shapes and colors. We offer profiles, edges, tubing for construction, furniture, automotive and consumer industries.
BO PET - biaxially oriented polyester films are one of the best and most widely used materials for the manufacture of flexible packaging and electrical insulation
PVC granulate - semi-finished products intended for further processing. It is made from a mixture of polyvinyl chloride and relevant ingredients according to the requirements of the final use.
Technical vinyl foils - Fatra is a producer of softened polyvinyl chloride foils (PVC-P). Our foils do not contain heavy metals and excel chemical resistance. Foils are suitable for the production of haberdashery, packaging purposes, for medical care (bed pads, changing pads) and special purposes. We also offer tablecloths and printed films for interior and exterior.
Welded products - raincoats, inflatable advertising items, bed inserts and napkins, inflatable toys (seat, watter), blow up baby gym and inflatable mat for dogs, inflatable collars.
Foils and sheets from PE, PET and EVAC - among these products belong in Fatra anti-slip foils from EVAC, sheets from PET, insulation sheets from LDPE and HDPE, embossed sheets and warning foils from LDPE.
Injected products – we offer injection moulding on injection moulding machines with clamping force: 420 to 1100 t. Multifunctional plastic tiles – on terrace, to swimming pools etc. Protective plastic plugs - cover the winding rolls. Plastic crate - for pastries, fruits and vegetables, use in the household.
Thermoformed products - cups, containers, lids – formed from unobjectionable non-plasticized PVC foils.
Regranulate, regranulation - we offer polyolefin re-granulates - we offer processing PP, PE, PP/PE and EVAC plastic waste. We buy plastic waste.
14 products - Fatra, a.s. See all products
Company catalogues - Fatra, a.s.
Company’s Videos - Fatra, a.s.
General Information - Fatra, a.s.
Brands - Fatra, a.s.
FATRA RS-CLICK (Producer)
FATRA IMPERIO (Producer)
FATRA WELL-CLICK (Producer)
LINO FATRA (Producer)
Contact people - Fatra, a.s. Download the executives list
Ing. Hana Krahulová
Assistant Manager (Asistent)
Ing. Olga Vyčánková
Technical Director/Manager (Technická ředitelka)
Ing. Miroslav Slováček
Production Director/Manager (Výrobní ředitel)
Ing. Vít Macháň
Departmental Director/Manager (Ředitel úseku energetiky)
Participation - Fatra, a.s.
News - Fatra, a.s.
FATRAFOL MEMBRANE HAS OBTAINED A “TESTED IN ANTARCTICA” CERTIFICATE
Date: July 9, 2019 10:00 PM
Testing of FATRAFOL 810 roofing membrane was commenced at the beginning of 2015 and the total testing time should exceed 10 years. Testing takes place at the Johann Gregor Mendel scientific station, which is located on the coast of James Ross Island in Antarctica. This systematic and long-term research focused on the durability of roofing waterproofing membranes takes place in quite unique climatic conditions unparalleled in plastic testing. Usually, the ageing process of plastics is carried out in countries with high sunshine intensity and relatively high daily temperatures. In contrast, Antarctica provides completely different conditions, typically characterised by multiple temperature changes from a few degrees above zero to less than -30°C, reduced luminous flux during the polar winter, but an increased proportion of the UV component caused by the ozone anomaly (i.e. hole in the ozone layer). Physical factors – ice and sand particles carried by winds reaching speeds of up to 150 km/h – also play a significant role here.
The exact test conditions and results are published on the website www.tested-in-antarctica.com.
International delivery from our e-shop is now available
Date: September 19, 2014 12:00 AM
Location - Fatra, a.s.
Key figures - Fatra, a.s.
Activities - Fatra, a.s.
Main activities within the Kompass classification
- Flooring, roofing and wall coverings, plastic, for the building industry
Sheet and film, plastic
- Sheet and film, plastic, extruded
- Sheet and film, plastic, plasticised
- Sheet and film, plastic, unplasticised
- Sheet and film, plastic, calendered
- Sheet and film, plastic, blown, tubular
- Sheet and film, plastic, metallised
- Sheet and film, plastic, printed or decorated
- Sheet, plastic, rigid
- Sheet, plastic, flexible
- Sheet, plastic, opaque
- Sheet, plastic, transparent
- Sheet, plastic, porous
- Film, plastic, monoaxially orientated and biaxially orientated
- Film, plastic, multi-ply
- Sheet and film, high density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Sheet and film, low density polyethylene (LDPE)
- Sheet and film, polypropylene (PP)
- Sheet and film, polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Sheet and film, polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
Plastic products for the building industry
- Sheet and film, plastic, moisture and termite protection, for the building industry
- Sections, plastic, for the building industry
- Strips and grids, plastic, for underground conduit marking
- Plastic products for civil engineering applications
- Thermal and acoustic insulation materials, plastic, for the building industry
- Methane and radon barriers, reinforced polyethylene (PE) sheet
Other classifications (for some countries)
NACE CZ (CZ 2008) : Výroba plastových desek, fólií, hadic, trubek a profilů (2221)
NACE Rev.2 (EU 2008) : Manufacture of plastic plates, sheets, tubes and profiles (2221)
ISIC 4 (WORLD) : Manufacture of plastics products (2220)
Secondary activities within the Kompass classification
- Curtains and blinds
- Powders and granules, plastic
- Plastic sections
- Plates and panels, plastic
- Sheet and film, plastic
- Sheet and film, plastic, by use
- Tapes and straps, plastic
- Laminated plastics
- Plastic products, insulating
- Structural elements, plastic, for the building industry
- Packagings, polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Packagings, polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Film, plastic, packaging
- Packagings, plastic, low temperature resistant
- Packagings, plastic, printed
- Vacuum packs, formed for packaging, plastic
- Edge protectors, polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Packagings, polyvinyl chloride (PVC), to customer specification
- Baby care articles, plastic
- Tableware, plastic
- Plastic products for agriculture and horticulture
- Plastic products, industrial use
- Plastic products for the food and beverage industry
- Plastic packagings for the food and beverage industry
- Plastic products for the furniture industry
- Plastic products for the electrical and electronics industries
- Plastic products for transport infrastructure
- Plastic products, for the automotive industry
- Plastic products for the optical, photographic and cinematographic industry
- Plastic products NES
- Sheet iron and steel, coated or magnetic
- Pre-processing of plastics
- Plastic processing services
- Plastic moulding services
- Thermoplastics processing services
- Plastic and rubber waste collection and recycling services
- Plastic boxes and cases