Contact - KOVONA SYSTEM, a.s.
73701 Český Těšín
Send a message - KOVONA SYSTEM, a.s.
Legal information - KOVONA SYSTEM, a.s.
|Describe your Company and attract Business opportunities (NAC08)||Other professional, scientific and technical activities (74)|
|Corporate capital||12,000,000 CZK|
|No employees||760 Employees|
|Kompass member for||+ 6 years|
Presentation - KOVONA SYSTEM, a.s.
The production and sale of steel open profiles cold rolled (profiles L, U, C, special profiles for construction industry, transport technology, furniture industry, etc.)
The production and sale of steel closed profiles cold rolled (welded closed profiles, tubes)
Profile perforation, profile division, adjustment of profile ends
Production and sale of special profiles as required by the customer
large series production – rolling, division, cutting, tube bending, profiles, forming, pressing, perforation sizing of sheet metal and profiles, welding, ...
Rolling of open and closed thin walled tubes and profiles
Closed steel profiles are rolled on smaller lines which are primarily designed for the production of longitudinal welded thin walled tubes. The lines are equipped with automatic cutting mechanisms, rolled profiles are divided by means of cursory cutting. Open steel profiles are rolled on the lines which enable to achieve higher production flexibility as regards the offered product range and the scope of partial contract. Minimum size of the production campaign is 3 tonnes for basic shape profiles, upon agreement in special profiles.
Division of tubes, profiles, laser cutting
Kovona System offers extensive technological options for the tube division, profiles and surface material including the technology of laser cutting and scroll division. Sheet metal cutting on table shears, sheet metal laser cutting, tube and profile cutting, tube and profile division on the division centre.
bending thin wall tubes and profiles
Kovona System offers the technological options for tube and profile bending, including deformation-free tube and profile bending.
sheet metal forming – pressing and sizing
Kovona System offers sheet metal pressing and sizing. It has available several dozens of workplaces for gradual and manual sheet metal pressing. It includes eccentric and hydraulic presses with the pressing force up to 2 000 kN. Maximum thickness of the initial material is 2,5 mm, maximum sheet metal width up to 700 mm. It also includes several workplaces for machinery sheet metal sizing.
Cutting and perforation of sheet metal, tubes and profiles
Cutting and perforation of sheet metal is commonly performed on the presses or NC machines. Cutting and perforation of closed and open profiles is implemented on the eccentric presses or automated perforation workplaces. In open profiles the perforation is often included in the rolling process.
Automatic threading and flowdrill
Kovona offers the knowledge and technological options for threading and the use of flowdrill technology. The application of the technologies in sheet metal, closed and open profiles. The process implementation is possible for materials with minimum wall thickness 1 mm.
Resistance and arch welding including the robotic welding technologies
Tube, profile, and sheet metal welding is implemented manually or with the use of robots. Standard applied methods are TIG and MIG.
Surface treatment with powder paint materials, powder varnishing
Kovona System offers technological and capacity options for powder varnishing on automatic lines (technology komaxit).
Metal shelves are traditional product of Kovona System. The offer includes a wide product range of metal shelves for wide scope of application. e.g. metal shelves for archives, metal shelves for offices, shelves in garages, workshop shelves, metal shelves for stores, storage shelves, metal shelves for ateliers, shelves for cellars, pantries, etc. The wide ranging offer includes not only metal stands, and also stands with metal shelves from laminated or raw particle boards. New item on the shelve stand market – multipurpose assembled stand FUTUR.
Production of office furniture. Desks for offices and households, interior tube stand with laminated shelves, multipurpose folding wardrobe hangers
We offer workshop furniture. Workshop desks – worktops designed for workshops and garages, screw sheet metal construction from sheet metals, worktop from plywood, perforated wall panels for tool storage, wall tool cabinets, workshop trolleys and materials designed for workshops and garages.
Press for PET bottles
We offer multipurpose press for PET bottles Ecopress.
5 products - KOVONA SYSTEM, a.s. See all products
General Information - KOVONA SYSTEM, a.s.
|Type:||ČSN EN ISO 9001: 2016|
Brands - KOVONA SYSTEM, a.s.
Contact people - KOVONA SYSTEM, a.s. Download the executives list
Ing. David Molin
MD/Chief Operating Officer (Ředitel)
Ing. Marek Gil
Sales Director/Manager (Obchodní ředitel)
Ing. Aleš Nosek
Admin/Finance Director/Manager (Ekonomický ředitel)
Ing. Jiří Chrastina
Production Director/Manager (Výrobně technický ředitel)
Ing. Pavel Kunčický, MBA
Purchasing Director/Manager (Vedoucí nákupu)
Paní Lenka Belešová
Senior Buyer (Nákupčí)
Pan Michal Kožuch
Sales Executive (Obchodní oddělení - Regálové systémy)
Pan David Kovalský
Sales Executive (Obchodní oddělení - Kovovýroba)
Paní Alena Prochasková
Sales Executive (Obchodní oddělení - Ocelové profily)
Participation - KOVONA SYSTEM, a.s.
Location - KOVONA SYSTEM, a.s.
Opening hours - KOVONA SYSTEM, a.s.
Key figures - KOVONA SYSTEM, a.s.
Activities - KOVONA SYSTEM, a.s.
Main activities within the Kompass classification
Sections, steel and rolled steel
- Sections, rolled, mild steel
- Sections, steel, cold rolled
- Hollow steel sections, cold rolled
- Sections, steel, hot rolled
- Sections, rolled steel, for fencing
- Sections, structural steel, for transport containers
- Sections, steel, angular, for framework construction
- Sections, rolled steel, for the building industry
- Sections, rolled steel, for agricultural machinery and equipment
- Sections, rolled steel, for the motor vehicle industry
- Sections, rolled steel, to customer specification
- Channels, rolled steel, to customer specification
Industrial stacking and shelving
- Racking and shelving, metal, industrial
- Racking and shelving, industrial, modular
- Racking and shelving, garage
- Racking and shelving, instrumentation housing
- Racking and shelving, computer components
- Racking and shelving, storage, for workshops
- Racking, sheet storage, industrial
- Racking for batteries, metal, industrial
- Racking for pallets
- Storage units and racks, industrial, to customer specification
- Metal pipework services
Other classifications (for some countries)
NACE Rev.2 (EU 2008) : Other professional, scientific and technical activities (74)
Secondary activities within the Kompass classification
- Garden furniture
- Office furniture
- , Office filing and storage furniture
- Conference and meeting room furniture
- Furniture for computers
- , Furniture for plants and workshops
Furniture for libraries, archives and museums
- Furniture and fittings, metal, for libraries
- Furniture and fittings, metal, for archives
- Furniture and fittings, metal, for museums
- Shelving and bookcases for libraries
- Shelving for archives
- Shelving for museums
- Racking and shelving for exhibitions
- Display furniture and fittings, metal, for exhibitions
- Furniture for hotels and restaurants
- Furniture for laboratories
- Furniture, school
- , Furniture for institutions
- , Furniture and fixtures, sales space
- Safes, built-in
- Safes, portable
- Safes, electronic
- Safes, fire resistant
- Safes, vehicle, frame mounted
- Safes for cash dispensers, bank
- Lockers and boxes, safe deposit
- Cash boxes, metal
- Cash drawers, lockable, under counter
- Cash bags and cases fitted with alarm systems
- Cabinets, security, metal
- Gun cabinets, security
- Security cabinets, metal, for magnetic tapes and disks
- Cabinets, fireproofed, for offices
- Storage furniture, hospital and medical
- Furniture, hospital and medical NES
- Foundation piles, stakes and piles, steel and rolled steel
- Angles, steel and rolled steel
- Iron and steel, drawn, compressed and turned. Tube rounds and squares
- Bars, sections and large plates, bright steel
- Light metal semi-manufactured products NES
- Pipes, tubes, ducts and pipelines, steel
- Pipes, tubes, ducts and pipelines, ferrous metals, by use
- , Metal containers, for packaging, transport and storage NES
- , Household articles, metal
- Filing systems
- Metal moulding contractors
- Metal stamping contractors
- Metal rolling contractors
- Metal pressing contractors
- Sheet metal working services
Welding services for metal parts
- Welding services, stainless steel
- Welding services, metal, electric
- Welding services, metal, spot
- Welding services, metal, induction
- Welding services, metal, micro-resistance
- Welding services, metal, arc
- Welding services, metal, arc, inert gas shielded
- Welding services, robotic, metal inert gas (MIG)
- Welding services, robotic, tungsten inert gas (TIG)
- Welding services, metal, robotic
- Welding services, precision, for metals
- Metal machining contractors
- Screw thread cutting services, metal
Metal cutting services
- Cropping and shearing services for metals
- Guillotining services, metal, precision
- Cutting services, computer numerically controlled (CNC), for metals
- Sawing services, computer numerically controlled (CNC), for metals
- Laser cutting or profiling services, metal, precision
- Laser cutting services, metal, three-dimensional (3D), high precision
- Blanking services for metals
- Fine blanking services for metals
- Cutting services, metal, precision
- Punching services, metal, precision
- Metal coil cutting and processing services
- Metal drilling services
- Bending services for metals
- Boring services for metals
- Polishing services for metals
- Cleaning services for metals
- Surface coating, non metallic, for metal surfaces
- Metal surface painting services