Companies - Lubricating and oil purification equipment - Germany
BEKO TECHNOLOGIES GmbH
Modern production technology requires compressed air. Depending on the application, the requirements range from dry and oil-free to absolutely sterile. BEKO TECHNOLOGIES offers the right processing technology for every compressed air quality. For more than three decades, BEKO TECHNOLOGIES has stood for products, systems and solutions that ensure the desired compressed air quality in its customers' production processes and make them more efficient. Condensate Technology Condensate Drains Oil-Water Separators Emulsion Splitting Compressed Air Filtration Filters High Pressure Filters Steam- and Sterile Filters Compressed Air Dryers Adsorption Dryers Refrigeration Dryers Membrane Dryers Measurement Datalogging Sensor Technology Monitoring Process Technology Catalytic converter Active-Carbon-Adsorber Compressed-Air-Chiller Now, BEKO TECHNOLOGIES offers a complete program for all tasks related to the processing of compressed air. Expert advice and a qualified service are a trademark of the independent and family-owned company. With more than 500 employees worldwide, four manufacturing plants in Germany, India, China and the USA, and a customer-oriented sales organisation, the company group is a major impetus on the international market for compressed-air and compressed-gas technology. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Condensate technology, steam traps, oil-water separators, demulsifiers, compressed air filters, filters, high pressure, sterile & steam filters, compressed air dryers, adsorption dryers, refrigeration dryers, membrane dryers, measurement technology, data logging, sensor technology, monitoring, process technology, catalysis technology, activated carbon adsorbers, compressed air coolers
- Separators for the chemical industry
- Chemical industry plant and equipment
- Separators, oily water...
Brugger GmbH is a leading manufacturer of permanent magnetic assembly groups and produces several millions of magnet systems "Made in Germany" annually with their company-owned tool-making and state-of-the-art machinery. In addition to a comprehensive standard program, we offer our customers individual magnet systems and deliver consistent quality and sustainable solutions on the basis of our quality (DIN EN ISO 9001-2015) and environmental management (EMAS). Our wide delivery program includes among others: Magnet systems, permanent magnet systems, permanent magnetic systems, separating magnet systems, filter magnet systems, neodym magnets, bar magnets, gripper magnets, flat pod magnets, flat grippers, bar gripper magnets, ring magnets, horseshoe magnets, AINico magnets, decorative magnets, decoration magnets, adhesive magnets, badge magnets, office magnets, organization magnets, magnetic ledges, magnetic hooks, magnetic mirrors, special systems, raw magnets, magnetic wheels, organization magnets, rubber-coated magnet systems, samarium cobalt magnets, SmCo-magnets, hard ferrite magnets, bar magnets, disc magnets, high-energy magnets, filter bars, rare earth, plastic components, special magnets, magnetic plasters, magnetic paints
- Electro-permanent lifting magnets
- Electromagnets for lifting equipment...
Spraying Systems Deutschland GmbH
- Production and export - worldwide leading manufacturer of industrial nozzles, nozzle systems and nozzle controls - 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide - global distribution network (90 sales offices) - state-of-the-art test equipment in technical centres Tank-cleaning nozzles, high-pressure nozzles, descaling nozzles, air-jet nozzles, nozzles for industrial purposes, mixing nozzles, single-fluid nozzles, two-fluid nozzle, gas-jet cleaning nozzles, pipe-cleaning nozzles, sewer-cleaning nozzles, pipe filters, valves, spray-guns, AutoJet controls, Tank-cleaning systems, nozzles for fire fighting and object protection, nozzles for marine purposes, TechCenter services, cleaning nozzles, air-jet nozzles, spraying nozzles, nozzle control. Lubrication systems Continous casting nozzles Temperature control systems Disinfection systems Roll cooling nozzels Manufacture of disinfectants Disinfectants, spraying agents for the food and beverage industry, hotel and catering, interiors and households. Sprayers, plastic, NES; cleaning systems for containers and tanks; cleaning systems for autoclaves and reactors
- Tannery machinery and equipment
- Spraying machinery and equipment, tannery
- Plastic products for the chemical, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries...