Companies - Metal painting, lacquering, varnishing machinery and equipment - Germany
RÄDER-VOGEL, RÄDER- UND ROLLENFABRIK GMBH & CO. KG
climber wheels, drive wheel press-on tyres, drive wheels, guiding wheels, hose pulleys, idler wheels, load wheels (also with brakes), pallet rollers (also bogie fork wheels/tandem load heels), press-on tyres, running wheels, special wheels, stabilising press-on tyre wheels, stabilising wheels, stabilising castors (also spring-loaded), steer wheels, twin wheel castors, wheels for wheel hub drives guiding rollers for EMS and lifts, drive wheels for stair lifts; wheels for pallet accumulating conveyors, container carts, transport trolleys, etc.; electrically conductive wheels and castors; drive wheels and load wheels for EMS, lifters, storage and retrieval machines, rotary tables, AGVs, etc.; press-on tyres; castors for AGVs, push skid systems, etc.; grooved wheels for rail-guided applications, also with flange; polyurethane coating of steel cores for conveyor rollers; conveyor rollers, flanged wheels, grooved wheels; plastic and metal skate wheels for skatewheel conveyors, ball units; special wheels and special castors (incl. chain transmission wheels, high-speed wheels, tapered heavy-duty wheels, heavy-duty stage swivels (triple swivel castors), swivel castors with alternating offset); special wheel materials (different Shore hardnesses, fibre-glass reinforced PE·VO·LON®, high heat-resistant materials, treads with profile, hydrolysis-stabilised VULKOLLAN® wheel treads) drive wheels, load wheels, running wheels, idler wheels, guiding wheels, stabilising wheels, pipe rollers, pipeline rollers, pipe support rollers, polyurethane v-rollers, replacment wheels for mecanum wheels, institutional wheels, institutional castors, industrial castors, stainless steel castors; electrically conductive wheels and castors; heavy-duty wheels and castors; custom-built wheels and castors for mechanical and plant engineering and construction up to 20 t load capacity Manufacturer of wheels, institutional castors, industrial castors, heavy-duty castors (swivel castors and fixed/rigid castors, twin wheel castors, triple swivel castors), press-on tyres, pallet rollers, drive wheels, load wheels, idler wheels, running wheels, stabilising wheels, stabilising castors, flanged and grooved wheels (single flanged wheels, double-flanged wheels), guiding wheels, guiding rollers, electrically conductive wheels and castors, and stainless steel castors made of the polyurethanes VULKOLLAN®*, VULKOSOFT®, VULKOLLAN®-ELF, VULKOLLAN® quartz, TRACTOTHAN®, TRACTOSOFT®, VULKODYN®, PEVODYN®, PEVODYN®-SOFT, PEVOPUR®, PEVOSOFT®, the polyamides PE·VO·LON® and PE·VO·LON-ELF, the thermoplastic polyurethanes PEVOTHAN® and PEVOTHAN®-ELF, as well as PEVOLASTIC® and solid rubber for industrial trucks/warehouse equipment, materials handling, in-plant transportation, mechanical and plant engineering, sewage plant technology, waste treatment, wind energy, special vehicles, cleaning equipment, laundry technology, elevators and escalators, tunnelling, pipeline construction, mining transport technology, stage technology, event technology, amusement park rides and roller coasters, as well as the design of custom solutions for different areas of application according to sample, drawing, or specification VULKOLLAN® - registered trademark of Bayer AG, Leverkussen; all others: registered trademarks of RAEDER-VOGEL® heavy-duty castors, electrically conductive wheels, electrically conductive castors, stainless steel castors, drum idler wheels, hydrolysis-stabilised castors, hydrolysis-stabilised wheels, beveled wheels
- Wheels and castors for vehicles
- Wheels, cast iron
- Wheels, steel...
Kawasaki Robotics GmbH
Kawasaki Robotics (www.kawasakirobot.de), with its EMEA headquarters in Neuss, Germany, is a leading global supplier of industrial robots and robot-controlled automation systems covering a wide range of applications around the world. With 51 years of robot experience and an extensive portfolio, Kawasaki supplies robots for all industries from Semicon to Automotive.
- Electronic and telecommunications engineering consultants
- Industrial automation consultants
- Machinery and equipment for metalworking...
Spraying Systems Deutschland GmbH
- Production and export - worldwide leading manufacturer of industrial nozzles, nozzle systems and nozzle controls - 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide - global distribution network (90 sales offices) - state-of-the-art test equipment in technical centres Tank-cleaning nozzles, high-pressure nozzles, descaling nozzles, air-jet nozzles, nozzles for industrial purposes, mixing nozzles, single-fluid nozzles, two-fluid nozzle, gas-jet cleaning nozzles, pipe-cleaning nozzles, sewer-cleaning nozzles, pipe filters, valves, spray-guns, AutoJet controls, Tank-cleaning systems, nozzles for fire fighting and object protection, nozzles for marine purposes, TechCenter services, cleaning nozzles, air-jet nozzles, spraying nozzles, nozzle control. Lubrication systems Continous casting nozzles Temperature control systems Disinfection systems Roll cooling nozzels Manufacture of disinfectants Disinfectants, spraying agents for the food and beverage industry, hotel and catering, interiors and households. Sprayers, plastic, NES; cleaning systems for containers and tanks; cleaning systems for autoclaves and reactors
- Tannery machinery and equipment
- Spraying machinery and equipment, tannery
- Plastic products for the chemical, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries...