Companies - Pipe, tube and hose accessories, metal - Germany
BEKO TECHNOLOGIES GmbH
Modern production technology requires compressed air. Depending on the application, the requirements range from dry and oil-free to absolutely sterile. BEKO TECHNOLOGIES offers the right processing technology for every compressed air quality. For more than three decades, BEKO TECHNOLOGIES has stood for products, systems and solutions that ensure the desired compressed air quality in its customers' production processes and make them more efficient. Condensate Technology Condensate Drains Oil-Water Separators Emulsion Splitting Compressed Air Filtration Filters High Pressure Filters Steam- and Sterile Filters Compressed Air Dryers Adsorption Dryers Refrigeration Dryers Membrane Dryers Measurement Datalogging Sensor Technology Monitoring Process Technology Catalytic converter Active-Carbon-Adsorber Compressed-Air-Chiller Now, BEKO TECHNOLOGIES offers a complete program for all tasks related to the processing of compressed air. Expert advice and a qualified service are a trademark of the independent and family-owned company. With more than 500 employees worldwide, four manufacturing plants in Germany, India, China and the USA, and a customer-oriented sales organisation, the company group is a major impetus on the international market for compressed-air and compressed-gas technology. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Condensate technology, steam traps, oil-water separators, demulsifiers, compressed air filters, filters, high pressure, sterile & steam filters, compressed air dryers, adsorption dryers, refrigeration dryers, membrane dryers, measurement technology, data logging, sensor technology, monitoring, process technology, catalysis technology, activated carbon adsorbers, compressed air coolers
- Separators for the chemical industry
- Chemical industry plant and equipment
- Separators, oily water...
Camozzi Automation GmbH
The Camozzi Automation GmbH is the German subsidiary of the internationally active Camozzi group of companies with headquarters in Brescia, Italy. The core business of the company – with offices around the world – is the development, manufacture and sales of pneumatic and electro-pneumatic components for industrial Automation. In its 50-year history, the company has established a demanding and satisfied customer base. Specialty actuators, valves, vale islands, solenoid valves, pressure regulators, FRL, fittings, pneumatic and vacuum components, servo valves, miniature control, axes, electric cylinders, grippers, servo motors, digital controllers and configuration software, Fluid Control, Cartesian robots, handling units (Pick & Place)
- Rubber tubes and flexible hoses
- Rubber products
- Rubber tubes and flexible hoses, by use...
Industry (flexible metal hoses and expansion joints) Metal bellows Automotive components Industrial vehicles/engines/aerospace Heating, ventilation and sanitary products Automotive Components Division: Flexible cabling, protection and safety elements for car construction, especially: - flexible decoupling units in exhaust gas plants - flexible leads in liquid cycles - semiflexible components fpr passive safety, e.g. steering shaft bellows, knee pads Heating, Ventilation and Sanitary Division: Exhaust gas units made of stainless steel Rigid, flexible tubing and shaped parts for ventilation engineering Bellows, metal Expansion joints for industrial plant and construction of apparatus Expansion joints, steel, waste gas Hoses, metal, for gases Ventilation plant accessories vibration absorbers, metal
- Plastic products for the mechanical engineering industry
- Plastic products
- Compensators, plastic...
Spraying Systems Deutschland GmbH
- Production and export - worldwide leading manufacturer of industrial nozzles, nozzle systems and nozzle controls - 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide - global distribution network (90 sales offices) - state-of-the-art test equipment in technical centres Tank-cleaning nozzles, high-pressure nozzles, descaling nozzles, air-jet nozzles, nozzles for industrial purposes, mixing nozzles, single-fluid nozzles, two-fluid nozzle, gas-jet cleaning nozzles, pipe-cleaning nozzles, sewer-cleaning nozzles, pipe filters, valves, spray-guns, AutoJet controls, Tank-cleaning systems, nozzles for fire fighting and object protection, nozzles for marine purposes, TechCenter services, cleaning nozzles, air-jet nozzles, spraying nozzles, nozzle control. Lubrication systems Continous casting nozzles Temperature control systems Disinfection systems Roll cooling nozzels Manufacture of disinfectants Disinfectants, spraying agents for the food and beverage industry, hotel and catering, interiors and households. Sprayers, plastic, NES; cleaning systems for containers and tanks; cleaning systems for autoclaves and reactors
- Tannery machinery and equipment
- Spraying machinery and equipment, tannery
- Plastic products for the chemical, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries...
WEH GmbH Verbindungstechnik, WEH
WEH has been a leading manufacturer in the connection technology sector for over 45 years with its innovative quick connectors, which establish pressure and functiontight connections in seconds. The jaw locking mechanism developed by WEH represents a quantum leap in the efficiency of leak testing. WEH is certified as conforming to ISO 9001 and to the Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU Annex III, Module H. The company has over 200 employees and operates in more than 60 countries worldwide. - Quick connectors and couplings for pressure, function and vacuum tests up to 2000 bar - Connection within seconds to threads, beads, bores holes and flanges without screwing - Complete product line for CNG and hydrogen refuelling - Refuelling nozzles, recaptacles, break-aways, fuelling systems, adaptor nozzles, check valves and filter for CNG / hydrogen drive vehicles - Complete plants for filling, blending and mixing of gaseous and liquid media - Quick connectors, filling rigs and mixing plants for gas filling - Components as Fittings, stop valves and safety devices for gas applications - High-performance check valves out of stainless steel, brass etc. with opening pressures from 0,01 bar onwards - Specialist for special applications
- Couplings and fittings, plastic, for pipes and hoses
- Plastic products
- Tube and hose couplings, plastic, quick acting...