Companies - Valves, metal, check/non-return - Germany
Camozzi Automation GmbH
The Camozzi Automation GmbH is the German subsidiary of the internationally active Camozzi group of companies with headquarters in Brescia, Italy. The core business of the company – with offices around the world – is the development, manufacture and sales of pneumatic and electro-pneumatic components for industrial Automation. In its 50-year history, the company has established a demanding and satisfied customer base. Specialty actuators, valves, vale islands, solenoid valves, pressure regulators, FRL, fittings, pneumatic and vacuum components, servo valves, miniature control, axes, electric cylinders, grippers, servo motors, digital controllers and configuration software, Fluid Control, Cartesian robots, handling units (Pick & Place)
- Rubber tubes and flexible hoses
- Rubber products
- Rubber tubes and flexible hoses, by use...
KÜHME Armaturen GmbH
KÜHME Armaturen GmbH has specialised in the development, design and production of special valves for power engineering for more than 50 years. With our wealth of experience we can offer you a wide range from single valves to complete system solutions exactly tailored to suit your requirements. Valves made by KÜHME are used wherever combustible media need to be shut off quickly and safely. KÜHME valves are widely used in coal-fired power stations, gas turbine plants, biogas systems and petrochemical plants. Moreover, they reliably fulfil their tasks in gas pipelines, on FPSO vessels and in nuclear power plants. All these fields of application have one thing in common: they are areas of high risk and therefore require special attention and care. That is why KÜHME valves are designed to provide a maximum of safety and reliability. From the small DN 15 valve to the large DN 3000 damper we manufacture all of our products with utmost care – because we know you are relying on us.
- Valves, cocks, taps and fittings, by metal type
- Valves, cast iron
- Valves, cast steel and cast steel alloy...
Spraying Systems Deutschland GmbH
- Production and export - worldwide leading manufacturer of industrial nozzles, nozzle systems and nozzle controls - 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide - global distribution network (90 sales offices) - state-of-the-art test equipment in technical centres Tank-cleaning nozzles, high-pressure nozzles, descaling nozzles, air-jet nozzles, nozzles for industrial purposes, mixing nozzles, single-fluid nozzles, two-fluid nozzle, gas-jet cleaning nozzles, pipe-cleaning nozzles, sewer-cleaning nozzles, pipe filters, valves, spray-guns, AutoJet controls, Tank-cleaning systems, nozzles for fire fighting and object protection, nozzles for marine purposes, TechCenter services, cleaning nozzles, air-jet nozzles, spraying nozzles, nozzle control. Lubrication systems Continous casting nozzles Temperature control systems Disinfection systems Roll cooling nozzels Manufacture of disinfectants Disinfectants, spraying agents for the food and beverage industry, hotel and catering, interiors and households. Sprayers, plastic, NES; cleaning systems for containers and tanks; cleaning systems for autoclaves and reactors
- Tannery machinery and equipment
- Spraying machinery and equipment, tannery
- Plastic products for the chemical, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries...
Reciprocating compressors, quench coolers, scraped surface exchangers, waste heat systems, special pressure vessels, membrane gas seperation technology for chemical and petrochemical industries, industrial services (Construction, startup operations, preventive maintenance, inspections, maintenance, repairs/overhaul, trouble shooting, technical consultations, retrofits, disassembly, spares). Projekt-Engineering for power plants, power plant services, compressor valves, Repair and maintenance services for valves; reciprocating compressors, power plant services; centrifugal compressors
- Heat recovery systems
- Waste heat recovery systems, industrial
- Mechanical construction services...
Precision nozzles, droplet separators, pneumatic atomizers, liquid atomizers, high pressure nozzles, air blow-off nozzles, tank cleaning heads, jet cutting nozzles, strainers, hollow-cone nozzle, solid-cone nozzle, flat-spry nozzle.
- Plastic products
- Plastic products for the chemical, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries
- Spray nozzles, plastic, chemical resistant...
WEH GmbH Verbindungstechnik, WEH
WEH has been a leading manufacturer in the connection technology sector for over 45 years with its innovative quick connectors, which establish pressure and functiontight connections in seconds. The jaw locking mechanism developed by WEH represents a quantum leap in the efficiency of leak testing. WEH is certified as conforming to ISO 9001 and to the Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU Annex III, Module H. The company has over 200 employees and operates in more than 60 countries worldwide. - Quick connectors and couplings for pressure, function and vacuum tests up to 2000 bar - Connection within seconds to threads, beads, bores holes and flanges without screwing - Complete product line for CNG and hydrogen refuelling - Refuelling nozzles, recaptacles, break-aways, fuelling systems, adaptor nozzles, check valves and filter for CNG / hydrogen drive vehicles - Complete plants for filling, blending and mixing of gaseous and liquid media - Quick connectors, filling rigs and mixing plants for gas filling - Components as Fittings, stop valves and safety devices for gas applications - High-performance check valves out of stainless steel, brass etc. with opening pressures from 0,01 bar onwards - Specialist for special applications
- Couplings and fittings, plastic, for pipes and hoses
- Plastic products
- Tube and hose couplings, plastic, quick acting...