Member for+ 5 years
Last update: 11 Sep 2019
Contact KOREA PRIME PHARM CO., LTD.
211, Jungang-ro, Dong-gu, Gwangju-si, Korea
Send a message to KOREA PRIME PHARM CO., LTD.
Legal information of KOREA PRIME PHARM CO., LTD.
|Corporate capital||2,000,000 USD|
|No employees (address)||380 Employees|
|No employees||386 Employees|
|Kompass member for||+ 5 years|
Presentation KOREA PRIME PHARM CO., LTD.
Peptide cosmetics, EGF cosmetics, Cosmeceutical, Skin care, K-beauty, Korean skincare, Moisturizers, Anti-aging, Hydration, Whitening, Clear skin, Acne, Age, Sensitive
Korea Prime Pharm. CO., LTD. is established in 1995 with specializing in manufacture, production and sale of prescription (ETC) and over-the-counter (OTC) drugs. This company has achieved a 30% annual growth rate higher than the average growth rate of the general pharmaceutical industry. Our company has been putting all its effort into developing new medicines through industrial-educational R&D cooperation, with the goal of being an international company. In order for business diversification in response to changing market, the company has recently established a new department of health functional food and cosmeceuticals. New products are to be launched from 2018. Every day, our researchers is thinking out a special remedy for returning ageing skin to a more healthy state. To minimize irritation on sensitive or skin damaged skin, the product was formulated using skin-firming peptides and natural ingredients, which are the specially designed for skin anti-aging.
1) DR. RE:DE Eco Daily Sun Milk | Cosmeceutical
2) DR. RE:DE Recover Therapy Cream Thera-Q:C | Anti-aging
3) DR. RE:DE Saccharomteces Primary Essence Re:On | K-beauty
4) DR. RE:DE Recover Therapy Ampule Thera-Q:A | Organic skin care
5) NatuBella Moisture Facial Toner | skin care
1. Korea prime pharm company has our own R&D institute to look for active ingredients for developing natural cosmetics with proven efficacy.
2. We strive to make honest cosmetics from natural ingredients and completely exclude harmful chemicals.
3. We avoid to use persistent environmental contaminants and try to develop our indigenous natural ingredients to form a better society where people and nature live in harmony.
News KOREA PRIME PHARM CO., LTD.
Oct 21 2019Participate in an event
Cosmetics & Beauty Expo Osong Korea 2019
Location: Osong Stationhttp://eng.osongbeautyexpo.kr/
Show More Show less
- October 22 ~ 26, 2019 (5Days)
- Osong Station
- Chungcheongbuk-do and Cheongju-si /
Osong Bio Promotion Foundation
- Chungcheongbuk-do and Cheongju-si /
- Industrial Exhibitions, Business Meeting, Sales, Conferences, and more
- 8,794m2(Exhibit Halls : 7,994m2 Conference Hall : 800m2)
- : 250 companies, 1,000 buyers and 90,000 visitors
- Home Page
Jun 10 2019New product
[NEW PRODUCT] ECO DAILY SUN MILK
Date:[NEW PRODUCT] ECO DAILY SUN MILK
Our physical daily sun milk loaded with anti-dust technique helps defend from harzadous environment in urban life.
- Physical sunscreen for sensitive skins
- Anti-dust Technology
- EWG 1-2 Green grade ingredients
- Excellent skin adhesion
- 7 Suspicious ingredients FREE
- Dermatology test completed
PRODUCT DETAIL :
https://prokcssmedia.blob.core.windows.net/sys-master-images/hfe/hba/9470113677342/eco_daily_sun_milk.pdfShow More Show less
6 products KOREA PRIME PHARM CO., LTD.
2_DR. RE:DE Recover Therapy Cream Thera-Q:C | Anti-aging
3_DR. RE:DE Saccharomteces Primary Essence Re:On | K-beauty
4_DR. RE:DE Recover Therapy Ampule Thera-Q:A | Organic skin care
5_NatuBella Moisture Facial Toner | skin care
1_DR. RE:DE Eco Daily Sun Milk | Cosmeceutical
NatuBella Moisture Facial Emulsion
Company's Videos KOREA PRIME PHARM CO., LTD.
General Information KOREA PRIME PHARM CO., LTD.
Brands KOREA PRIME PHARM CO., LTD.
DR. RE:DE (Producer)
Location of KOREA PRIME PHARM CO., LTD.
Executives KOREA PRIME PHARM CO., LTD.
Byung Yong Hyon
CEO - Chief Executive Officer
Myung Joon Bang
Key figures KOREA PRIME PHARM CO., LTD.
Opening hours KOREA PRIME PHARM CO., LTD.
Activities KOREA PRIME PHARM CO., LTD.
Main activities within the Kompass classification
Secondary activities within the Kompass classification
- Pharmaceutical preparations NES
- Pharmaceutical preparations for metabolism, nutrition, alimentary systems
- Pharmaceutical preparations for ear, nose and throat (ENT) and dentistry
- Cosmetic products and hygiene products NES
- Face care products
- Basic chemical products for cosmetics, perfumes, detergents and soaps
- Suncare and suntan products