Acid protease for alcohol Sunson PRA100L of Sunson Industry Group Co., Ltd.
Sunson Industry Group Co., Ltd.
Description of the Product
Sunson® PRA100L is an acid protease made from Aspergillus niger through cultivation and extraction technique.
This product can catalyze the hydrolysis of protein under acid condition (pH 2.5-4.0). It is mainly used in the industry of alcohol fermentation, leather softening, wool dyeing, juice purification and feed additives etc.
Price of the Product
1 unit of Acid Protease equals to the amount of enzyme, which hydrolyzes casein to get 1 μg of tyrosine in 1 min. at 40°C and pH3.0.
ENZYMATIC ACTIVITY ≥100,000u/ml(u/g)
APPERANCE: Brown Liquid (snuff color,powder )
Temperature: 30-50°C,favorable at 40-45°C
pH: 2.5-5.5, optimum 3.0-4.5
10-15u/g or add according to the formulations of various materials, dilute the concentrated enzyme before use.
FUNCTIONS AND BENEFITS:
- In fuel ethanol industry, acid protease can help for improving saccharifying performace and increasing alcohol yield by breaking granulose-stromal cell wall structure. Such hydrolysis would produce large amount of free α-amino nitrogen, which could provide sufficient nitrogen source for microzyme, and further advance the growth and the reproduction of yeast, increase microzyme concentration, enhance fermentation rate and shorten fermentation period, and promote the production capacity of fermentation equipments.
- In food industry: As starch modifier, used in the production of bread, cake and sausage to improve the flavor and quality. Used in soy sauce production to increase amino acid content and used in beer to replace papain and bromelain.
- In beer industry: can clock the formation of diacetyl and shorten beer maturity.
- In feed industry: Accelerate proteolysis, increase feed utilization, reduce production cost.
- In fur industry: increase fur surface gloss, raise degree of dyeing and full in touch.
Powder products: 25kgs/bag.
Liquid products: 25kgs/drum or 1125kgs/drum
Should be stored in a dry and cool place, avoiding high temperature.
Powder products: 25°C, 12 months, enzymatic activity remains ≥95%.
Liquid products: 25°C, 6 months, enzymatic activity remains≥90%.
Enzyme preparations belong to protein, which may induce sensitization and cause allergic type reactions in sensitized individuals. Prolonged contact may cause minor irritation for skin, eyes or mucous membrane of nose, so any direct contiguity with human body should be avoided. If irritation or allergic response for skin or eyes develops, consult a doctor.