Beta-glucanase enzyme for animal feed Nutrizyme BGL--professional enzyme manufacturer since 1996 of Sunson Industry Group Co., Ltd.
Sunson Industry Group Co., Ltd.
Description of the Product
Nutrizyme®BGL (β-glucanase) [EC 22.214.171.124] is made from Trichoder ma reesei through fermentation and extraction technology.
β-Glucanase can catalyze β-glucosan efficiently into glucose and other low molecular material. It is quality concentrate, can be used in the feedstuff processing and food industry. When used in feedstuff industry, this product can solve the problem of high viscosity of feedstuff (with barley as main component) to improve animal’s absorption. When used in the glycation of beer industry, this product can accelerate filtration obviously.
Price of the Product
1 unit of β-glucanase equals to the amount of enzyme, which hydrolyzes 4 mg/ml β-glucosan to get 1 μmol of reducing sugar (in glucose) in 1 min at 37℃ and pH5.5.
Appearance : White or Yellowish Powder
Used for complete feed Dosage: (g/MT of complete feed)
≥10,000 u/g 100
≥50,000 u/g 20
Dilute the concentrated enzyme before usage.
Functions & benefits:
1. Reduce the viscosity of the chyme in the intestinal tract, eliminate anti-nutritional factor, improve animal performance;
2. Break cell wall structure, release nutrient from the cell, promote nutrient uptake and utilization;
3. Generate abundant of functional oligosaccharides, improve body immunity.
1. Produced through advanced fermentation and extraction technology;
2. Temperature resistant, wide pH range, high activity, catalyzing effectively in animal intestinal tract;
3. Highly concentrated and cost saving.
Packages & Storage:
1. Packaging specification: 25KG/Bag.
2. The shelf life is 12 months under 20℃.
3. Damp and insolation should be avoided. Store it in a cool, dry and ventilated place.