complex enzyme for animal feed Nutrizyme SFC-061--professional enzyme manufacturer since 1996 of Sunson Industry Group Co., Ltd.
Sunson Industry Group Co., Ltd.
Description of the Product
Nutrizyme®SFC-061 is a complex enzyme through liquid fermentation and extraction technology. It was formulated based on characteristics of rumen microbial fermentation, digestion of intestinal nutrient, and diet of ruminant. It could increase the productive performance of ruminants.
Price of the Product
Neutral protease ≥500
The application result showed that the milk yield and milk fat percentage of dairy cows with addition of SFC-061 in feed were higher than that in control group. It could effectively increase the performance of dairy cow, and improve the quality of feed.
The effects on d airy cow :
Daily milk yield and milk fat of experimental cows were increased 4.49% and 13.65% respectively; as follows:
Functions & Benefits:
1. Destroy the structure of plant cell wall and hydrolyze viscous NSP of the feed;
2. Increase volatile fatty acid (VFA) production in the rumen, improve energy utilization;
3. Degrade viscosity of chyme, promote the release of feed nutrients, and improve the digestibility of nutrients;
4. Improve intestinal microbial component, reduce the incidence of mastitis.
5. Reduce environmental pollution, by reducing excretion of nitrogen and phosphorus;
Package & Storage:
1.Packaging specification: 25KGS/Bag.
2.The shelf life is 12 months under 20℃.
3. Damp and insolation should be avoided. Store it in a cool, dry and ventilated place.
Enzyme preparations belong to protein, which may induce sensitization and cause allergic type reactions in sensitized individuals. Prolonged contact may cause minor irritation for skin, eyes or nasal mucosa, so any direct contiguity with human body should be avoided. If irritation or allergic response for skin or eyes develops, consult a doctor.