Complex enzyme for animal feed Nutrizyme Sunson-I--professional enzyme manufacturer since 1996 of Sunson Industry Group Co., Ltd.
Sunson Industry Group Co., Ltd.
Description of the Product
Nutrizyme® Sunson-I is a complex enzyme based on animal feed ingredients and the characteristics of digestive tract. It could apply to all kinds of animal diets, enhance the digestibility of feed nutrients and improve the quality of feed.
Price of the Product
100-150 G/M.T of maize-soybean meal based feed.
150-200 G/M.T of wheat/barley meal based feed.
150-200 G/M.T of miscellaneous meal based feed.
The application results of broilers and weaned pigs showed that the complex enzyme Sunson-I could remarkable improve the growth performance of animals and enhance the utilization efficiency of feedstuff.
The effects on b roiler :
Weight gain of experimental broilers were increased 3.16%, FCR (food/gain ratio) decreased 1.68%
The effects on p ig :
Weight gain of experimental pigs were increased 6.77%, FCR(food/gain ratio)decreased 1.96%
Functions & Benefits:
1. Destroy the structure of plant cell wall, eliminate anti-nutritional factors, improve animal productive performance;
2. Improve intestinal microbial component, regulate the animal’s immunity, and maintain animal health;
3. Increase the activity of endogenous enzyme in animal intestinal tract;
4. Reduce the viscosity of gastrointestinal chyme and enhance the digestion and absorption of nutrients, and reduce feed cost;
5. Reduce feed ingredient variation of different batches, widen the range of row materials used in feed, improve the animals’ growth uniformity.
Package & Storage:
1.Packaging specification: 25KGS/Bag.
2.The shelf life is 12 months under 20℃.
3. Damp and insolation should be avoided. Store it in a cool, dry and ventilated place.
Enzyme preparations belong to protein, which may induce sensitization and cause allergic type reactions in sensitized individuals. Prolonged contact may cause minor irritation for skin, eyes or nasal mucosa, so any direct contiguity with human body should be avoided. If irritation or allergic response for skin or eyes develops, consult a doctor.