Lipase enzyme for animal feed Nutrizyme LPS--professional enzyme manufacturer since 1996 of Sunson Industry Group Co., Ltd.
Sunson Industry Group Co., Ltd.
Description of the Product
Nutrizyme®LPS (lipase) [EC 188.8.131.52] is made from a refined strain of Aspergillus niger through liquid fermentation and extraction technology.
This product can catalyze lipid hydrolyzation into fatty acids, glycerin and monoglyceride, facilitate animal’s digestion and absorption of nutrient, increasing feed conversion rate and economic benefit.
Price of the Product
1 unit of lipase equals to the amount of enzyme, which hydrolyzes substance to get 1μmol titratable fatty acid in 1 min. at 40℃ and pH7.5.
Appearance : White or Yellowish Powder
Used for Complete feed Dosage: (g/MT of complete feed)
≥10,000 u/g ≥20,000 u/g ≥100,000 u/g
piglet 100~200 50-100 10-20
fattening pig and sow 150 80-100 15
Layer 200 100 20
Meat duck 200 100 20
Dilute the concentrated enzyme before use.
Functions & Benefits:
As a feed additive, it is suitable for weaned pig, piglet, poultry, aquatic livestock and ruminant, increasing the weight gain, milk yield and laying performance.
1. Complement the shortage of endogenous digestive enzyme, prevent trophism diarrhea.
2. Enhance the efficiency of energy in fat feed and improve feed flavour.
3. Stimulate the excretion of endogenous digestive enzymes and increase the nutrient digestion and absorption.
4. Improve the microecology in the animal intestinal tract, strengthen the immune function.
5. Promote animal production performance. Improve the quality of meat products.
1. Produced through advanced fermentation and extraction technology;
2. Thermo-resistant, wide pH range, high activity, catalyzing effectively in animal intestinal tract;
3. Highly concentrated and cost saving.
1.Packaging specification: 25KG/Bag.
2. The shelf life is 12 months under 20℃.
3. Damp and insolation should be avoided. Store it in a cool, dry and ventilated place.