Xylanase enzyme for animal feed Nutrizyme XY--professional enzyme manufacturer since 1996 of Sunson Industry Group Co., Ltd.
Sunson Industry Group Co., Ltd.
Description of the Product
Nutrizyme® XY (xylanase) [EC 126.96.36.199] is made from Trichoderma reesei through fermentation and extraction technology.
This product can be used to degrade xylan, the NSP (non-starch polysaccharides) contained in the grain- based animal feed, so as to reduce the viscosity in animal intestinal tract and improve the nutrients absorption and utilization. More importantly, xylanase is able to enhance the animal endogenous enzyme activity, and make the nutrients digested easily.
As a highly concentrated and stable enzyme, Nutrizyme® XY is important for animal feed.
Price of the Product
1 unit of xylanase equals to the amount of enzyme, which degrades 5 mg/ml xylan to release 1 μmol reducing sugar (in xylose) in 1 min, at 37℃ and pH5.5.
Enzyme Activity ≥15,000 u/g-180,000 u/g
Appearance : White or Yellowish powder
Used for complete feed Dosage: (g/MT of complete feed)
≥15,000 u/g 60-120
≥90,000 u/g 10-20
≥180,000 u/g 5-10
Dilute the concentrated enzyme before use.
Functions & Benefits:
1. Effectively degrade the xylan in feed material, reduce viscosity of chyme, strengthen the contact between nutrient and digesting enzyme, increase the nutrient digestion and utilization;
2. Destroy the cell structure of the botanical feed and release the nutrient substance in the cell;
3. The degradation product xylan-oilgosaccharide can Improve the intestinal microorganism flora and improve the immune system;
4. Reduce the raw material quality variation and stabilize product quality;
5. Widen the range of the raw materials used in feed;
6. Reduce the pollution of nitrogen and phosphor.
1. Produced through advanced liquid fermentation and extraction technology;
2. Thermo-resistant, wide pH range, stable activity, catalyzing effectively in animal intestines;
3. Highly concentrated and cost saving.
Package & Storage:
1. Packaging specification: 25 KG/Bag.
2. The shelf life is 12 months under 20℃.
3. Damp and insolation should be avoided. Store in a cool, dry and ventilated place.