Xylanase for food enzyme Sunson SBE-06X
In 1996, Sunson started enzyme business in China. After a decade with our full efforts, Sunson has grown to be a group enterprise with 2 R&D centers, 4 manufacturing bases, over 30 branches and subsidiary companies, and more than 5...
SBE-06X is made from the Trichoderma reesei. It is a kind of refined endo-bacteria-xylanase
The product is produced according to the food grade enzyme standard issued by FDA, FAO,WHO and UECFA, which is in accordance with the FCC.
1. SBE-06X has good adaptability to different flour
2. SBE-06X has good compatibility with other improvers
3. SBE-06X is powder with good mobility
SBE-06X is used for flour treatment to produce steamed bread flour, bread flour and also to produce steamed bread flour improver & bread flour improver, especially suitable for steamed bread flour improver.
1. Obviously increase the volume of steamed bread and bread
2. Obviously improve the whiteness, epidermal brightness and upright degree
3. Smaller degree of softening to flour improvement
4. Obviously improve the extensibility of dough
Recommend dosage: steamed bread flour : 0.5-1.0g/100kg flour (5-10ppm); bread flour: 1.0-3.0g/100kg flour(10-30ppm). The optimum dosage depends on the quality of flour. Bakery or steam test to decide the final dosage. overuse will descend the water holding capability of dough.
Enzyme preparations belong to protein, which may induce sensitization and cause allergic type reactions in sensitized individuals. Prolonged contact may cause minor irritation for skin, eyes or mucous membrane of nose, so any direct contiguity with human body should be avoided. If irritation or allergic response for skin or eyes develops, consult a doctor.
1. When mixing the product with flour or starch, please dilute it at 1:10 gradingly;
2. Keep the package hermetic if the product is not completely used.
Should be transport and stored in a dry and cool place, avoiding light and high temperature.
12 months under dry and cool environment; 24 months under 5℃--15℃ with dry and cool environment